1. Are reservations required?
Yes, we need to reserve the type of critters you wish to send. Next-day service is available in a pinch. But your favourites might be rented already, so it's best to book your favourites as soon as possible.
2. How much does a lawn greeting cost?
3. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa and cash.
4. What areas do you deliver to?
We deliver to the City of Greater Sudbury and surrounding areas. Delivery may be available to other areas. Please contact us for details.
5. How do I place my order?
Ordering is simple!
1. Call or email us.
3. Choose your personalized sign and supply us with the name and age of the recipient (or other pertinent information depending on the occasion).
4. Give us the delivery date, time and location, as well as any other pertinent details (barking dogs, etc.).
5. Choose your payment method (Cash or Visa).
6. Leave the rest up to us!
6. Do you deliver to apartments or townhouses?
Yes, we can deliver to an apartment or townhouse as long as there is a grassy area for us to set up.
7. Do you deliver to businesses or offices?
Yes, we can set up a lawn greeting at most places of business, but there are a few special considerations when we set up at businesses. Call or email us to discuss the possibilities.
8. How long are the rental periods?
The critters and signs are set out either in the late evening the night before or early morning on the day of the event. We return to pick the display after 8pm that same day. Storks are also offered for a rental period of one week.
9. Do you deliver every day of the week?
We deliver 365 days a year - winter too!
10. Can I pick up and install the display myself?
Do you live outside our delivery area, but really want to rent a display? Looking to save money and have some fun yourself ? We offer a DIY (do-it-yourself) option! Our custom pick up service starts at . To place a Do-It-Yourself order, please call us at (705) 665-8500 and will schedule a time for you to come and pick up the display. We will have everything ready to go so you can come pick it up, set it up when YOU want to, and return it the next day. Generally, one display can fit in the trunk of a mid-sized car. We will need a credit card on file to cover any damaged or missing items.
11. Do you offer anything special for babies?
Yes we do! Our stork displays are a unique way to announce your new arrival or celebrate a baby shower!